- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Net lettable area (including Galleria)||Approximately 7,187 sq m|
|Car park facilities||The car park facilities are shared with Orchard Hotel|
|Title||75-year leasehold interest commencing from 19 July 2006|
|Purchase price at 19 July 2006||S$34.5 million|
|Valuation (1) as at 31 December 2021||S$88.0 million|
- (1)The property was valued by CBRE Pte. Ltd. using a combination of the Capitalisation and Discounted Cash Flow approaches.
442 Orchard Road, Singapore 238879
~7,187 sq m
Net Lettable Area
Claymore Connect is located within a short walking distance from Orchard MRT station, situated at the junction of Scotts Road, Paterson Road and Orchard Road. Its main entrance is along Claymore Road, with direct access to Orchard Hotel from the mall's mezzanine floor and Level 2.
The mall caters to the captive residential population in the nearby precincts of Tanglin, Orchard and Claymore. Orchard Hotel guests also enjoy the convenience of the F&B outlets, beauty, wellness and lifestyle services at the mall.
Apart from the anchor tenant Cold Storage, Claymore Connect features tenants such as MapleBear Singapore – an early education centre offering Canadian education philosophies and practices, combined with Singapore's bilingual literacy curriculum, Ch'i Life Studio – Singapore's Premier International Martial Arts Studio for children and adults of all ages, Wonderlit Education Centre – a creative enrichment space tailored to nurture and develop children through their formative years to become confident communicators, and CRU – a boutique fitness studio culminating both fitness and lifestyle boasting a line-up of yoga and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) class concepts.
The mall also offers a diverse range of food and beverage selections such as:
- Muddy Murphy's, an Irish cottage themed pub which has a loyal following for its dining and drinks options as well as live band and televised sports;
- Jewel Coffee, a leading specialty purveyor in Singapore known for their uniquely roasted single origin espressos;
- Kappo Kaji, a Kyoto-style kappo restaurant serving Japanese kaiseki and omakase cuisine by Chef Kaji, originally from Kyoto, who delights diners with his skills and knowledge; and
- Mr Owl's Food, an Asian food eatery offering aromatic flavours and Chinese cuisine with an emphasis on fresh ingredients as its main feature.
Additionally, the mall also offers a number of lifestyle and fashion retailers such as Maharaja's Custom Tailors, one of Singapore's leading bespoke men's and womenswear specialists established since 1958; House of Fine Jewels, offering a wide collection of precious gems and jewellery in exquisite designs; and Wine Connection, South-East Asia's leading chain of wine shops. Claymore Connect also features a number of beauty and wellness outlets ready to pamper discerning patrons such as Indulge Skin & Body Lab, which incorporates both Western science and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) principles, techniques and products in their treatments, and Salon Le Point, one of Singapore's leading hair salons established since 1997 and also one of the hair spas appointed by L'Oreal Kerastase in Singapore.